- Ergonomic design with 140 adjustable length microneedles
- Our first adjustable derma stamp with needle length 0.25mm – 3.0mm
- Recommended for professional derma stamping
- One roller fits to all areas
- Sterilized medical grade stainless steel is used having better sharpness and hardness
- Anti-slippery plastic handle that reduces the risk of a needle accident
- Protective covers, which protects the needles from contamination
This good quality DRS140A Adjustable Derma Stamp can be adjusted from needle length of 0.25mm to 3.00mm ensuring that all sensitive areas can be treated with the same derma stamp. Its 140 needles assure that you can cover large areas quickly and efficiently. Needle length can be adjusted during the procedure and it is easy.
The derma micro needles penetrate the epidermis and dermis of the skin, creating microchannels at a 90-degree angle of the skin. This gives a pathway for skin products to penetrate more easily, boosting their effectiveness greatly to promote skin rejuvenation, improve collagen production. The mechanism of derma-stamp therapy is based on Collagen Induction Therapy, which basically stimulates the collagen production by breaking up the old collagen strands and stimulate the creation of new ones.
- Use an alcohol-based facial cleanser to clean the skin area that you want to therapy for.
- Disinfect the microneedles through the 75% alcohol / normal saline/ultraviolet ray.
- Start stamping each part and operate about 8-15min for each part stamping by the cross way.
- When stamping, it will be better if a lyophilized powder or related essence is used alongside.
- Apply some cooling facial mask after stamping, apply for about 30min.
- To prevent the infection, the treated skin area should be washed with water within 6-8 hours.
- Professional care1-2 times a week, 10 times for a treatment course, suggest using more than 2 treatment courses continuously to get a better effect.
- Avoid washing your face with water right after the treatment.
- Do not share the instrument with others because the stamp is for personal use only.
- Only apply the stamp with mild pressure.
- Do not stamp a particular area for a duration longer than suggested.
- If rash or irritations, consult your local doctor immediately.
- Do not apply this stamp, if you have open wounds or infected skin.
- Ensure that the stamp is out of reach from children.
- Sterilize the Microneedle before application.
DONOT USE if you suffer from:
- Purulent inflammation of the skin.
- Severe atopic dermatitis.
- Diabetes and severe hypertension.
- If you are not sure about your skin condition please consult a doctor before using it.