How to use numbing cream
- Cleanse thoroughly whole dermarolling area
- Pat your face dry with a towel
- Wear gloves to protect your skin from any infections and apply a small amount of numbing cream, it should leave a thin beige layer on your skin.
- Do not cover the skin with cling wrap.
- Leave the numbing cream on for about 20-30 minutes. Now when your skin is prepared for micro-needling or any other cosmetic treatment that required numbing.
- Wipe the cream off, and then you can safely continue with the derma-rolling procedure.
Skin remains numb for a few once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
Tips for best experience
Keep numbing cream on for at least 30 – 90 minutes to achieve deep numbing, but keep it on for a maximum of 2 hours. Please test on small area of skin before use. Always consult your physician before using Dr. Numb Numbing Cream or any other numb cream.