Body Derma Roller Needle Sizes
1.0 mm Body Dermaroller
Most often used to treat cellulite, but it’s also helpful with:
- improve skin texture & tone
- reduce pigmentation spots
- skin tightening & sagging reducing
- light cellulite reducing
- cell renewal for more youthful skin
1.5 mm and 2.0 mm Body Dermaroller
Most often used to treat stretch marks, but it’s also helpful with:
- reduce stubborn cellulite
- remove severe stretch marks
- fill in deep scars
- cell regeneration
Main Features of the Body Derma Roller
- Medical Grade Stainless Steel Needles
- Transparent Plastic Handle
- 360 Needle Wide Roller Head
- Great Build Quality
Choosing Dermaroller needle size?
What dermaroller serum to use?
How Often To Use a Dermaroller?
Shopping With Confidence
Purchase any of our products without any additional costs added. The price you see is the price you pay!
We have free worldwide shipping to any destination in the world, tracking numbers are provided for complete peace of mind. All shipments are insured, so in case postal service fails to deliver, we guarantee full refund. Delivery to European addresses take a week, rest of the world up to 2 weeks.
All products listed in our web store are in stock & ready for immediate dispatch!